Association for the Advancement of Cost ngineering
Chicago Midwest Section
Our Vision: To be the recognized technical authority in cost and schedule management.
AACE Chicago Midwest Section Annual Seminar
RISK MANAGEMENT SHOWCASE
Friday, May 12th at Maggiano’s Little Italy, Oak Brook, IL
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Student, Unemployed or Retired: $50
View the Registrations for this event.
Seminar Topics are listed below.
Seminar Topics Include:
• Risk Quantification and Assessment of Contingencies
Kimberly Kozak, Patrick Engineering
• Using Project Controls for Construction Risk Mitigation
Donald Giegerich, Critical Decision-Makers Group, Ltd.
• Managing Risk through Contract Language
Michael Hanahan, Schiff Hardin
• The Foundation for Effective Risk Management
Steve Daunus, Capital Construction Solutions
• Risk Management – From the Enterprise Level to the Project Level
Matt Murch & Ryan Barandino, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics, LLP
• Silence of Risk at the Ryan Center for Performing Arts at Northwestern University Chris Erickson, Power Construction Company, LLC
AACE Member $100 / Non-Member $125 / Student $50
Continental Breakfast and Lunch Included
Net Proceeds to Benefit the AACE Chicago Midwest Scholarship Fund
7.0 CEU Awarded for Each Attendee.
Please Register by Sunday, May 7th, 2017
Questions? Email Rebecca.Fiorentino@arcadis.com
This is the registration page for the AACEI - Chicago Midwest Section, the Section web site is http://chicago.aacei.org/.
This page is maintained by Rich Blackwell, 708-295-2714, firstname.lastname@example.org.